• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA Getaway - Los Osos, California -- May 14 - 16, 2021

Looking forward to this!

Hi all. I've not rode in this area before, even though I live in San Diego. For those of you that have been to this event, can you suggest some roads to ride that Saturday? This will be the first Getaway event I am attending. Looking forward to it!

Hi all. I've not rode in this area before, even though I live in San Diego. For those of you that have been to this event, can you suggest some roads to ride that Saturday? This will be the first Getaway event I am attending. Looking forward to it!

Welcome to the forum.
The Big Sur area, hwy 1 is a must.
If you have time, tour Hearst Castle at San Simeon.

Protocols taken for COVID safety

Just wondering how the resort handled the Friday and Saturday night dinners last year and what they are doing this year to maintain the safety measures California is required to maintain.
I world love to attend this year and I will have both my shots by the end of this month but everyone still needs to maintain safe distance and not mingle close with 80 other folks.

Thanks

Just wondering how the resort handled the Friday and Saturday night dinners last year and what they are doing this year to maintain the safety measures California is required to maintain.
I world love to attend this year and I will have both my shots by the end of this month but everyone still needs to maintain safe distance and not mingle close with 80 other folks.

Thanks

Last year, they put tables outside, and served us there. There were large tables, with 3 couples per table is seemed. Aside from being a bit chilled since I forgot a sweatshirt when leaving home, it was fine. Bar service was a short walk inside.

Back