• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Coeur d' Alene, Idaho -- May 7 - 9, 2021

How many attendees have registered so far for this event?
I'd like to go (never been to it), and am hoping there will be a sizeable group to have fun with.
Thanks!

I spoke to MOA office today, and was told that as of now there are 84 people registered for this year's event.
They recommended to register at latest by Wednesday May 5.
Looking forward to meeting you all there. Safe travels!

activities

I spoke to MOA office today, and was told that as of now there are 84 people registered for this year's event.
They recommended to register at latest by Wednesday May 5.
Looking forward to meeting you all there. Safe travels!

I understand there are dinners and the cruise but are there rides organized or ? I am from Montana familiar with the area ( very ) but its always good to be able to go on a ride to an area I don't know or to this or that ( like a goat cheese farm lunch at one of them) and it seems that there are no organized rides listed?

Paul

Back