Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: Manual GPS complete with overview and constant zoom. 2021 edition

  1. #46
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,994
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDERR1150GSADV View Post
    While cool to pack, as it it smaller, but so is the print and often require a magnifying glass..........
    Most of the phones have an often overlooked magnifying feature that works great.

    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose". MI5
    Moderator Team.
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

  2. #47
    #13338 PGlaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    "Big Bend" TX
    Posts
    23,157
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDERR1150GSADV View Post
    While cool to pack, as it it smaller, but so is the print and often require a magnifying glass..........
    Which is why I use the larger one, but not the "big print" version - yet.

    The one I carry/use measures 11 by 15.5 inches and fits on top in my topcase or in an OEM pannier on Voni's R1100RS or my K75.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    Which is why I use the larger one, but not the "big print" version - yet.

    The one I carry/use measures 11 by 15.5 inches and fits on top in my topcase or in an OEM pannier on Voni's R1100RS or my K75.
    That's the size of mine, I still need cheaters to read it.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

  4. #49
    Registered User RIDERR1150GSADV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.Florida
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Most of the phones have an often overlooked magnifying feature that works great.

    OM
    I know as I use it all too frequently reading the fine print on products .....
    MOA # 108516
    Current ride 2018 R1200 GSA Triple Black
    Past rides '04 R1150RT, '05 K1200LT, '06 R1150GSA, ‘17 R1200RT

  5. #50
    Registered User RIDERR1150GSADV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.Florida
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie0486 View Post
    That's the size of mine, I still need cheaters to read it.
    Same here.
    MOA # 108516
    Current ride 2018 R1200 GSA Triple Black
    Past rides '04 R1150RT, '05 K1200LT, '06 R1150GSA, ‘17 R1200RT

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 r1200 rt does not maintain constant acceleration
    By _RockZ_ in forum Hexheads/Camheads
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 06:59 PM
  2. 2016 R1200RT - Navigator V zoom function
    By drosen1 in forum Wetheads
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 02:39 AM
  3. 94 K1100LT Battery change-smoking wire-constant turning over….HELP
    By aufevermike in forum Flying Brick K-bikes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 06:07 PM
  4. '92 K 75s Almost Constant Misfiring, Bucking, and Popping.
    By 72r60/7 in forum Flying Brick K-bikes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •