• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Manual GPS complete with overview and constant zoom. 2021 edition

I've got that road atlas, hate to tear the pages out and won't. It's just too big to take on a trip. Not to mention I only need 4-5 states maps I'll be traveling through on a trip.

I get the smaller, cheaper atlas and do cut out the pages I want so as to fit in the window in my tank bag if I don't have a State published map of the state.

While cool to pack, as it it smaller, but so is the print and often require a magnifying glass.......... :gerg

Which is why I use the larger one, but not the "big print" version - yet. :)

The one I carry/use measures 11 by 15.5 inches and fits on top in my topcase or in an OEM pannier on Voni's R1100RS or my K75.

Which is why I use the larger one, but not the "big print" version - yet. :)

The one I carry/use measures 11 by 15.5 inches and fits on top in my topcase or in an OEM pannier on Voni's R1100RS or my K75.

That's the size of mine, I still need cheaters to read it. :D

Back