• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to BMW. New to MOA

damonk

Hi my name is Damon. 57 years old from Colorado Springs CO. I just replaced my Africa Twin Adventure Sports with a 2020 1250 GSA. I am looking forward to the MOA group rallies and meeting new folks. If you are near me and need help i am also a new member to the Anonymous book. Ride safe and ride often. :thumb

Welcome, Damon! Post a picture of your bike if/when you get a chance. I've always loved the front range area of Colorado. I didn't get to see much of it when I went to that little "boys school" up the road. Well, it just guys when I was there!

Welcome to the MOA.

I was out west of your area two times this summer.

Cottonwood Pass
Cottonwood Pass (4).jpg

Hi, my name is Reece, 53 years old, and I too am a BMW Motorcycle addict. Welcome to the club sir. Your among friends.

Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club Damon. Plan on going through CO on my way to the national rally later this year.
Danny

Yeah, Welcome aboard Damon!
I enjoyed my stay in C-Springs in the AF in the early 90s. Wonderful riding all over that's for sure. I belonged to the Pikes Peak Riders back then. Part of the ALaBeemers now...

Hope we'll visit CO next year either goin to or from Alaska. We have military buds in Aurora & Monument.

Happy Trails on your Big dual-sport!

Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS

Welcome Damon! Feel free to share your thoughts/comparison of the GSA vs the AT if you are so inclined (and don't forget the picture(s)).

Back