• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What happened to LD Comfort?

brucepatt

Has anyone heard about troubles at LD Comfort? I ordered shorts in mid-November, my credit card was charged and I received an invoice dated Nov. 17. Have not received them. Have called several times but it just rings until a recording comes on to say nobody is there to take my call; can’t leave a message. Have sent them a message through their web site, but no response.

They have an announcement on the LD Comfort website which seems to say they're returning to regular production after working on PPE stuff for Covid-19 providers. Here's the wording:

"Covid-19 Announcement: LDComfort is returning our operation to manufacturing our riding gear after making multiple thousands of PPE for Medical Providers and First Responders. We have caught up with current orders and ship daily. You may still, help the cause and buy your Covid-19 mask at WWW.GHUNDERSUSA.COM"

Thanks. Wouldn’t you know it that the shorts arrived today, as soon as I griped. Still wonder why they’re not responding to phone/email.

Like some of you I just placed my first order with LD Comfort last weekend. I received an initial order conformation by email and then nothing. I had called a couple days ago and received the same phone message. Fast forward to a few minutes ago....

I called again this afternoon and Ben (owner) answered. Had a very nice chat and he explained they are simply running slow due to staffing and slower output from production floor. He said if I hadn't received any add'l follow up by Tuesday they'd be in touch with me. I asked if it was ok to post his comments to this thread and said no problem and apologies for the slower response times with recent orders.

That's good enough for me. This will be my first time wearing LD Comfort base layers and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Mark

Back