• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Neil Peart Article

mbrooks149720

In the March issue of BMW On magazine was a nice edited article of Rush's drummer Neil Peart. The article said to read the article in its entirety please visit bmwmoa.org. I have and can't find it. Have I waited too long?
Happy Trails
Mike

In the March issue of BMW On magazine was a nice edited article of Rush's drummer Neil Peart. The article said to read the article in its entirety please visit bmwmoa.org. I have and can't find it. Have I waited too long?
Happy Trails
Mike

I couldn't find it either but did notice that the article states "In December 2004... interviewed for BMW Owners news." so it might be in the Dec 2004 issue or in an early 2005 issue... But the archives only appear to go back to 2010.

Thank you for the link Voni. Neil has a series of books about motorcycle touring. Some of them are a bit redundant, but fabulous works one and all. Only coming into his work recently and having done some “big rides” previous to that, his insight and wisdom have transformed my philosophy on riding motorcycles. I get so much more out of a trip now, spiritually and mentally, reflecting on his work. Anybody who feels like getting into some deep stuff might give him a read. Cheers!

Back