• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Looking for a good BMW mechanic

grabcon

My wife and I full-time RV and do not have a garage available to do major work on our bikes. Her bike is a 2014 BMNW F700GS with ~18000 miles. During the month of December we will be located in Congress Arizona. I would like to find a great BMW mechanic to give her bike a look. She bought the bike with 7300 miles in August of 2018. Since then I have done the oil and filter maintenance, drive chain adjustments, brake inspections, etc. I have not done valve check/adjustments or I guess what one would call the recommended service as per the book.

So if anyone can recommend a great mechanic that won't fleece me that is within 100 miles of congress that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Some close friends of mine - a married couple, with several BMWs in their garage - used to live halfway between Phoenix and Tuscon. They had several "issues" with the Chandler shop, and zero issues at Iron Horse.

Back