• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I tried to leave. Honest, I did

BC1100S

Left Coast Rider
But when I contacted the MOA to cancel my rally tickets for next year they talked me into transferring the funds into a renewed membership.

So...prepare yourselves for more insightful (or is that inciteful? :D) postings by yours truly. Its good to be back - someone has to keep Bluehole in line! :laugh

I guess we have to cancel that "go find me page". :nyah

Nice to see you have come to your sentses :wave

OM

But when I contacted the MOA to cancel my rally tickets for next year they talked me into transferring the funds into a renewed membership.

So...prepare yourselves for more insightful (or is that inciteful? :D) postings by yours truly. Its good to be back - someone has to keep Bluehole in line! :laugh

Seriously, I’m glad you’re still here sir. This news made my day.

John Sebastian said it best.....

Welcome back
Your dreams were
Your ticket out
Welcome back
To that same old place
That you laughed about.

Welcome back.

Good to hear that you are staying and also pleased that the MOA staff made an effort to keep you as a member. I have a friend who left the club and when he called to cancel his lifetime membership, there were no questions asked as to why he was leaving or attempts to persuade him to stay. Glad that you are still be around
for more insightful (or is that inciteful? :D) postings :laugh
and that the MOA has become proactive at retaining members! :thumb[

BC1100S, this is wonderful news. I am so glad you are back. Celebrate with a trip to the S Bike Rider Hall of Fame!

S Bike Rider Clubhouse.2.jpg

Good to hear that you are staying and also pleased that the MOA staff made an effort to keep you as a member. I have a friend who left the club and when he called to cancel his lifetime membership, there were no questions asked as to why he was leaving or attempts to persuade him to stay. Glad that you are still be around and that the MOA has become proactive at retaining members! :thumb[

The MOA is not the only organization that is "proactive at retaining members". In the case of BC100S we can be happy it was successful.

I ttriedd to leave

Where are you on Vancouver Island ?

Well, thank you all for the warm welcome back. :blush

Bluehole, that place is the intended S Bike Hall of Fame. The current one has a flat tire, an empty propane tank and one of the tail lights is broken so as soon as funds are available (what was your credit card number again?), we'll be making the move.

Back