• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vizi-tech plug and play brake lights

They work perfectly and the computer doesn't know that it's there. For my 900XR I worked directly with the owner to have one made to spec. The bike was so new (back in May) that it wasn't listed, I sent him a few photos of the connectors and requested a few extra options and he made it up for me and shipped it out two days later. Very happy with the product and the service.

This thread is very helpful, as I would like to gain the visibility LED provides but can't afford to trade by 2015 800 GS on a newer model. This Vizi is just right. Does anyone have any experience with the other end, something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-As...C5MP/ref=dp_prsubs_3?pd_rd_i=B07GGZC5MP&psc=1

There are a great many posts on various F800 fora about this headlight - almost entirely favourable. While marketed under various names they are apparently all made by the same manufacturer in China. You really need to search around as the same unit sells for widely varying prices. Unlikely that Amazon would offer the best deal. Generally speaking the best prices are direct from China.

Alternatively you can just change the H7 bulb(s) in the OEM headlight to an LED equivalent. The Cyclops bulbs are a popular choice.

There are a great many posts on various F800 fora about this headlight - almost entirely favourable. While marketed under various names they are apparently all made by the same manufacturer in China. You really need to search around as the same unit sells for widely varying prices. Unlikely that Amazon would offer the best deal. Generally speaking the best prices are direct from China.

Alternatively you can just change the H7 bulb(s) in the OEM headlight to an LED equivalent. The Cyclops bulbs are a popular choice.

Thanks 'Flyer, I've read a few other online reviews but have a bit more faith in postings on MOA. I will check out the Cyclops bulb, too.
Appreciate the info.

Back