Thread: Vizi-tech plug and play brake lights

Vizi-tech plug and play brake lights

Anyone try any plug and play light blinks that work http://www.vizi-tec.com/shop/supabrake/

Seems like the only mention of "suprabrake" on the forum is this post:

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...=1#post1093464
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

I had a 2nd gen on my F800GS and the newest 3rd gen on my F900XR. What's your question?

Quote Originally Posted by rcb78 View Post
    I had a 2nd gen on my F800GS and the newest 3rd gen on my F900XR. What's your question?
    Do they work well? Any issues with Canbus or computer?

I use mine on a K1600.
    Plug & Play. Works perfectly for the past 4 years.

Joe
    “Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You cannot withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'

They work perfectly and the computer doesn't know that it's there. For my 900XR I worked directly with the owner to have one made to spec. The bike was so new (back in May) that it wasn't listed, I sent him a few photos of the connectors and requested a few extra options and he made it up for me and shipped it out two days later. Very happy with the product and the service.

SB3 works fine on my F700GS.
    2002 R1150R (sold)
    2016 BMW F700GS
    2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Tailight upgrade looks like a no-brainer - how about this headlight?

This thread is very helpful, as I would like to gain the visibility LED provides but can't afford to trade by 2015 800 GS on a newer model. This Vizi is just right. Does anyone have any experience with the other end, something like this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Ass...7GGZC5MP&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by iowaboy View Post
    This thread is very helpful, as I would like to gain the visibility LED provides but can't afford to trade by 2015 800 GS on a newer model. This Vizi is just right. Does anyone have any experience with the other end, something like this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Headlight-Ass...7GGZC5MP&psc=1
    There are a great many posts on various F800 fora about this headlight - almost entirely favourable. While marketed under various names they are apparently all made by the same manufacturer in China. You really need to search around as the same unit sells for widely varying prices. Unlikely that Amazon would offer the best deal. Generally speaking the best prices are direct from China.

Alternatively you can just change the H7 bulb(s) in the OEM headlight to an LED equivalent. The Cyclops bulbs are a popular choice.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
    There are a great many posts on various F800 fora about this headlight - almost entirely favourable. While marketed under various names they are apparently all made by the same manufacturer in China. You really need to search around as the same unit sells for widely varying prices. Unlikely that Amazon would offer the best deal. Generally speaking the best prices are direct from China.

Alternatively you can just change the H7 bulb(s) in the OEM headlight to an LED equivalent. The Cyclops bulbs are a popular choice.

Thanks 'Flyer, I've read a few other online reviews but have a bit more faith in postings on MOA. I will check out the Cyclops bulb, too.
    Appreciate the info.