• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from the south of Africa

samoose

Hi all, just joined and looking forward to fun and games.

Been riding for 15 years now, always GS's, at present on an 1150GSA. I am based in the north of Johannesburg and travel a fair bit, private and professionally.
That's about it, short and sweet!
Braaaaaaap......:german:D

Welcome sir. Curious if you ever run across any of my fellow His Blood Warriors MM riders in South Africa. If so, tell them the Lower Alabama His Blood Warrior VP says hey!

A few pics then from a recent trip....

Attachments

• 4835.jpg
    4835.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 4838.jpg
    4838.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 4854.jpg
    4854.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 4877.jpg
    4877.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 43
  • 4888.jpg
    4888.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 4927.jpg
    4927.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 4931.jpg
    4931.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 4963.jpg
    4963.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 4964.jpg
    4964.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 4986.jpg
    4986.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 5050.jpg
    5050.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 5053.jpg
    5053.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 42
Wow! Looks like great riding!

Welcome aboard! When can we come visit?

Voni
sMiling

Wow! Looks like great riding!

Welcome aboard! When can we come visit?

Voni
sMiling

Hi Voni, well, I hope, as soon as possible. All depending on both countries agreeing on terms acceptable under Covid19 conditions. It will happen, just a question of time.

Wilkommen onto our North American forum, MOOSE!

We like to travel a bit too; just back from Southern California. My brother loved his visit to several African countries including S.A. Always special to see how other folks live {I proposed to Mrs-HSV in the Dolomites after a bit of a picnic beside the overlook}. We returned in 2017 for our 10th anniversary to have some new ADVentures including the cantilevered balcony at the Hotel Paradiso in Pieve [Tremosine], 1000m above Lago di Garda {as depicted in John Hermann's book The Alps and Corsica.

Your pictures look very inviting. Look us up next time you're passing thru North Alabama. :thumb

CIAO! HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

https://www.facebook.com/HotelParadisoTerrazzaDelBrivido
Balcony-Sep17.jpeg

Welcome from just south of Atlanta GA USA. Glad you're here...and that you've already posted pics. Awesome!

Back