Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have re-located to CO

Hang in there! You could always go pillion with someone you like? Good luck with the surgery it's not far away now.
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend
    save $5 on a new SmugMug account, use this coupon 7frrnSRiTt9Fk

Quote Originally Posted by skibum69 View Post
    Hang in there! You could always go pillion with someone you like? Good luck with the surgery it's not far away now.
    No, the surgery is not all that far away! If I knew anyone around here who rides and willing to take passengers, I just might ask to ride pillion! Alas, the other Covid interruption - haven't been able to get out TO meet anyone. Ah, well. The shoulder thing will end. I am still holding out hope that I will be able to ride this coming fall. LOL, wouldn't want to ride right now anyway - it's friggin' snowing!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGirl View Post
    No, the surgery is not all that far away! If I knew anyone around here who rides and willing to take passengers, I just might ask to ride pillion!
    I had a knee replacement last year, but I've heard shoulders are a tougher recovery. Good luck, do what your therapist says, and have an honest conversation with him/her about what exercises you can push harder on and which you can't. Some exercises will knock you back if you overdo them.

I'd be happy to take you for a ride, and my wife and I would be happy to have dinner or a weekend lunch. It's tough meeting new people when you move, add COVID and it has to suck.

PS: We've both had our shots
    Alan in Denver - 2016 RT, 2016 Multistrada.
    It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards would, through sheer chance, replicate the works of Shakespeare.
    Thanks to internet message boards, we now know this is not the case.

Thumbs up Ride

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGirl View Post
    No, the surgery is not all that far away! If I knew anyone around here who rides and willing to take passengers, I just might ask to ride pillion! Alas, the other Covid interruption - haven't been able to get out TO meet anyone. Ah, well. The shoulder thing will end. I am still holding out hope that I will be able to ride this coming fall. LOL, wouldn't want to ride right now anyway - it's friggin' snowing!!
    Silver Girl,

I'm in Longmont, and often ride CO 14 (and others)! Many times I've wished for a camera operator, the LT is reasonably comfortable for a passenger (according to my wife).

Send me a P.M.

P.S. Both my wife and I are "fully vaxed".
    Don "Radar" Wreyford
    00 K1200LT, 98 R1100GS AE, 84 R100RS, 76 R75/6
    MOA # 91738, RA #27032 , ABC #7915 - "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results" - Albert Einstein