• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

F750GS Repair/Service Manual DVD - Favor

jbtex

I will be placing an order for the F750GS service manual DVD and am still hoping to find stock somewhere in the US. Seems like everyone has to bring them in from Germany...

I'm about to replace the front and rear suspension springs and would feel much more comfortable having the instructions for each in front of me.

Favor: Does anyone have the DVD and wouldn't mind answering a few questions by looking up the instructions?

I am not necessarily asking for a printout/PDF of the required sections, although that would be perfect. Don't want to ask anyone to do something illegal. :)

Wanting to Buy Workshop Manual DVD - F750GS/F850GS

Old thread, I know. :)

Since BMW discontinued selling the workshop manual DVDs for all bikes, I am hoping that someone has the F750GS/F850GS workshop manual DVD and not needing it anymore. In other words, I am looking for a genuine DVD with serial number to buy.

Please PM me, if you have one and want to sell.

THANKS!

Old thread, I know. :)

Since BMW discontinued selling the workshop manual DVDs for all bikes, I am hoping that someone has the F750GS/F850GS workshop manual DVD and not needing it anymore. In other words, I am looking for a genuine DVD with serial number to buy.

Please PM me, if you have one and want to sell.

THANKS!

Unfortunately here on the forum we don't allow posting "want to buy" or "want to sell" postings. The reason is that there is no cleanup and such postings would possibly linger for years- long past a deal being completed.
We suggest that your item(s) be listed in our Marketplace section, easily accessed from the "button" just to the left of the Forum "button".
Hopefully you will be able to get a response to your original question which may be easier to answer if your question(s) was narrowed down.
We will delete your post later.
Good luck.
The Moderator Team.

Unfortunately here on the forum we don't allow posting "want to buy" or "want to sell" postings. The reason is that there is no cleanup and such postings would possibly linger for years- long past a deal being completed.
We suggest that your item(s) be listed in our Marketplace section, easily accessed from the "button" just to the left of the Forum "button".
Hopefully you will be able to get a response to your original question which may be easier to answer if your question(s) was narrowed down.
We will delete your post later.
Good luck.
The Moderator Team.

Apologies. Perfectly fine to remove the post/thread. I will repost on the Marketplace. :)

Thanks for all you do! Much appreciated!

Back