Thread: F750GS Repair/Service Manual DVD - Favor

F750GS Repair/Service Manual DVD - Favor

I will be placing an order for the F750GS service manual DVD and am still hoping to find stock somewhere in the US. Seems like everyone has to bring them in from Germany...

I'm about to replace the front and rear suspension springs and would feel much more comfortable having the instructions for each in front of me.

Favor: Does anyone have the DVD and wouldn't mind answering a few questions by looking up the instructions?

I am not necessarily asking for a printout/PDF of the required sections, although that would be perfect. Don't want to ask anyone to do something illegal.
    Tech on Two Wheels: 2019 R1250GS HP (Mine), 2018 G310GS Red (My Wife's), 2011 Yamaha XT250 (We Use For Practicing), 2011 Kawasaki KLR650

Wanting to Buy Workshop Manual DVD - F750GS/F850GS

Old thread, I know. :-)

Since BMW discontinued selling the workshop manual DVDs for all bikes, I am hoping that someone has the F750GS/F850GS workshop manual DVD and not needing it anymore. In other words, I am looking for a genuine DVD with serial number to buy.

Please PM me, if you have one and want to sell.

THANKS!
    Tech on Two Wheels: 2019 R1250GS HP (Mine), 2018 G310GS Red (My Wife's), 2011 Yamaha XT250 (We Use For Practicing), 2011 Kawasaki KLR650

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtex View Post
    Old thread, I know. :-)

Since BMW discontinued selling the workshop manual DVDs for all bikes, I am hoping that someone has the F750GS/F850GS workshop manual DVD and not needing it anymore. In other words, I am looking for a genuine DVD with serial number to buy.

Please PM me, if you have one and want to sell.

THANKS!
    Unfortunately here on the forum we don't allow posting "want to buy" or "want to sell" postings. The reason is that there is no cleanup and such postings would possibly linger for years- long past a deal being completed.
    We suggest that your item(s) be listed in our Marketplace section, easily accessed from the "button" just to the left of the Forum "button".
    Hopefully you will be able to get a response to your original question which may be easier to answer if your question(s) was narrowed down.
    We will delete your post later.
    Good luck.
    The Moderator Team.
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose". MI5
    Moderator Team.
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Unfortunately here on the forum we don't allow posting "want to buy" or "want to sell" postings. The reason is that there is no cleanup and such postings would possibly linger for years- long past a deal being completed.
    We suggest that your item(s) be listed in our Marketplace section, easily accessed from the "button" just to the left of the Forum "button".
    Hopefully you will be able to get a response to your original question which may be easier to answer if your question(s) was narrowed down.
    We will delete your post later.
    Good luck.
    The Moderator Team.
    Apologies. Perfectly fine to remove the post/thread. I will repost on the Marketplace. :-)

Thanks for all you do! Much appreciated!