• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northeast Florida Rally January 2021

Looking for recommendations on lodging other than the cabins at the rally site.

I use a neat method for this kind of thing.

Use/Open Google Maps on your device, type in the "location", and that does not have to be a city, it will accept Camp Weed.

When the map self-zooms to the location, the left margin comes alive with choices... the "nearby lodging" is easy to spot and choose.

When selected, that "lists" all the lodging choices and the lodging rate. As you move your cursor over each choice, the map area show the bold blue line
with where its at, distance & time. Add the specific dates of lodging to the equation... then do your own "thing" to get the best deal.

Hope this helps... like Reece, I camp though!

I want to go! Reece Mahal, Hin Hilton, and the House of Hanshew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yep! We need to do it. And of course the ISB (intermediate Staging Base) in Samson is always open, for weary northern travelers transitioning south in the cold, cold winter of the deepest, darkest, regions of lower Alabama and Northern Florida.

Back