• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MotorHome & Trailer Life magazines to merge

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
We on the forum see the demise of the motorcycling magazines pretty regular. It looks like these two magazines are (possibly) next.

From an article here-

https://camperreport.com/motorhome-trailerlife-merge-into-new-rving-format/

Excerpt-

MotorHome & Trailer Life To Merge Into New RVing Format
Camping World Holdings, Inc. announced today that they were ending the print publications of both Trailer Life and MotorHome magazine and combining them into a new digital format with a single print publication. It seems that Camping World has finally figured out what the rest of us already knew, print is dead.

For the devoted few who still received their monthly copy of MotorHome, this is no surprise. What has arrived in my mailbox the last several months is a battered shell of its former self. After removing the several blow-in cards that help give the magazine a little bulk, the amount of remaining content was embarrassing. More importantly, much of it was outdated, due to the lead times involved in print media.

It's too bad. I have been receiving both of these magazines for years :gerg I have been disappointed that the magazines have become so "thin", but understand the problem. Along with all this, I recently received my "special" renewal offer for Trailer life touting a "super" deal. It doesn't really seem "super" if the magazine isn't going to exist anymore :deal

I don't know where this is going to shake out.......but I'm going to wait.

OM

Back