• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MAX BMW parts deal.

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
I just missed it on the parts for my F800GS repair, maybe this will help someone with a project.

Just received an email on the special-

DON'T MISS IT!
USE OFFER CODE 15OCT FOR 15% OFF
YOUR PARTS ORDER THROUGH
OUR ONLINE PARTS FICHE.*

From now until October 31st, 2020, take 15% OFF your entire order on the MAX BMW Parts Fiche.
Use offer code: 15OCT at check out for 15% off your order on the MAX BMW Parts Fiche.
Take advantage of this deal now to stock up on supplies for your upcoming winter garage projects and save!

Happy fixin’.
OM

Thanks. Saved $20 on miscellaneous bits and pieces that were not worth ordering individually through the local dealer. Seems like everything requires one trip to order and another to pickup, after calling 2-3 times to see if it has come in because they can't be bothered to call me. Even basics like filters seem to require a special order.

Thanks. Saved $20 on miscellaneous bits and pieces that were not worth ordering individually through the local dealer. Seems like everything requires one trip to order and another to pickup, after calling 2-3 times to see if it has come in because they can't be bothered to call me. Even basics like filters seem to require a special order.

I think MAX has got the parts service piece of the business figured out. Look for the little pack of M&M's in the box too.

Back