• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Discount at dealer?

jpdicarlo

I'm prepping to buy a bunch of parts I'll need for my winter-project K12 bike. Anyone know of a dealer offering a parts discount to MOA members?

Last edited:
Pensacola dealership does for charter club members 15%. Adventure Motorsports of Northwest Florida, charter club #364 BMW Motorcycle Riders of the Emerald Coast. PM me and I can steer you into membership/dealership information.

Have you asked your dealer if they will give you a discount on a large purchase?

My nearest dealer, with whom I had a good relationship, dropped the franchise.
Next nearest is really not close, and I have no relationship with them. Suppose it can't hurt to ask.

Several of our MN dealers offer discounts to MN Club members... our club dues are only $35 a year, so depending on how many parts your ordering.... :brad

BeemerBoneYard offers discounts too if you need maintenance/service parts...

I tried using these guys for my full order (clutch job), but every new clutch disc they offer, oil resistant and standard, is out of stock. I don't know if this is Covid related, or they just aren't keeping up with demand, but seeing a good clutch at an attractive price, only to be told "we don't have it and don't know when we'll get it" is rather frustrating.

Back