• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dimple plug drain plugs - 850GSA?

coachz

I’m looking to purchase dimple plug drain plugs for a couple of my bikes and can not for the life of me find the spec for the drain plug on the 850gsa. I’ve emailed the folks at dimple plugs twice with no response.

Anyone know the size and pitch of that plug? Thanks for the help.

It does not say on the BMW microfiche but if you google the question it comes up on a couple forums as a M16 x 1.5 drain plug.

Google it and see what you find.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
#71,449

Thanks very much for the help, I like to think my googling is pretty strong but I never found that. The parts fiche also does call out the size of the crush washer as M16 so looks like this is spot on. Why I never thought to check that either...DOH!

Again appreciate the help, I’ve been banging my head against the wall on this for a couple evenings now.

Back