• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Help - with fastener location

gpark3

Hello all,

I had removed the front panels and headlight in order to install a Cyclops LED kit in my 2017 GSA.

Putting everything back together I ended up with 2 extra bolts, 30mm, total rookie mistake.
They aren't the brushed stainless so likely they were from under one of the panels or under the bike as they aren't like the visible panel bolts.
Likely 1 per side of the bike.

I can't seem to locate a decent shop manual for the bike but if anyone recognizes these bolts and can tell me where they belong (perhaps with a picture of where they go) I'd appreciate it.

BMW_01.jpgBMW_02.jpg

Maybe here…

658FAA14-3177-4B1B-A067-F0931ED8FE7D_1_105_c-M.jpg

The resources on this forum will never be replicated on Tic Toc, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. It won't happen.

The resources on this forum will never be replicated on Tic Toc, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. It won't happen.

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Welcome to the forum dpark3

Enjoy the knowledge.

Gary

Edit- I added a bit to your title. It helps with others searching the forum.

Last edited:
Back