• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

R100RS replacement mufflers

There's a couple of R100RS specific threads about mufflers in the Similar Thread pane at the bottom of the screen.

Sito mufflers from Moto Bins in the UK, a wee bit more roaraty as the English say. I had them on my RS.

Attachments

• Picture 588.JPG
    Picture 588.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 122
hello again

hello again Darryl, great to see you post sito are great as I had them on my R100 S/RS also ,but I think Moto Bins only do them in 40 mm now perhaps a slieve?, installed EMGO on mine last year had to shove stainless pot scrubbing pads up the in take to quieten them down!! no respetable bmw airhead should be that loud or perhaps I,m getting too old, your bike looks beautiful bye for now, hope all are well and better times ahead Jimmy:wave

Keihen stainless steel exhaust are hard to beat in the long run. They are $$$ but can be buffed back to like new. I have them on my 81 R100RT. Depends what you budget is and the condition of your ride. Available in the U.S.A and U.K. for a start

Back