• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Independent BMW Mechanics in NY

crouthier

Hi, does anyone know of any good mechanics in Westchester? or Close by counties? Other than MAX? or Solo Moto?

thank you Chuck

Hmmm, I guess there are not many independent options in Westchester. Don't get me wrong, I like MAX but sometimes I feel lost in the shop there. And I had a not great experience a few years ago. I know that Brooklyn has a few small shops, but it's hard to get there and deliver the bike...If anyone has any connections would love to hear.

I lived in SF in the late 80s and 90s and there were a few mechanics that were amazing and being a one person shop they would really look after your bike.

thanks Chuck

Kurt! You are fantastic. Thanks. I have seen those lists. I have been here - in Westchester- for 15 years and have not found a local BMW shop. It’s fine. Max picks up and drops off. Was hoping for a local old timer. I am trying to do it all myself and learn but it’s good to have an expert nearby.

I can see an opportunity here for someone.

Regards Chuck

Back