• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

750GS Upgraded Suspension Recommendations

gregt

Greetings:

I have a 2020 750GS, and I find that even with modest braking, the front end dives considerably.

1. Does anyone have any experience with the Touratech upgraded suspension with progressive front and rear springs. (Link below).

2. If so, I have ESA; can I still use the Touratech rear spring with the ESA?

3. If not the Touratech product, any suggestions for other products?

Thanks in advance.

GregT

https://touratech-usa.com/store/Touratech-Progressive-Fork-&-Shock-Springs,-F750GS
Modify message

I don’t know for sure with the F750GS, but I do know that the Touratech progressive spring kits for the F700GS are compatible with the ESA.

Hopefully that bodes well. But I suggest you call Touratech and confirm. They have good knowledgeable tech support.

F750GS Upgraded Suspension Recommendations

Been following this thread. I also have a 2019 F750GS. I wonder when you say big improvement can you explain why? What has improved and how has it affected handling and suspension? Thanks in advance!

Hyper-Pro

I had the dealer install a set of Hyper-Pro springs. $200 for the springs and $330.00 for the install. What a difference. The "dive" has been reduced by 50% and the cornering is much more "RT" like. Love it.

Beemer shop / Tractive

I found the same dive issues on my 19 850gsa and ended up going with the tractive shock upgrade from Beemershop.com. Ted the head of the shop is a staggering wealth of knowledge and super helpful talking you through the options. The tour tech shocks are just rebranded tractive with a big surcharge for the Touratech logo.

This was by far the best upgrade I've ever done to any bike and I was so blown away that I replaced the shocks on my other bike as well with upgrades from the same shop. Bike much more well behaved and I just wish I had done it sooner!

Back