• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

September 2020 Trip to Colorado

lee

Debbie's Servant
I started a new thread because my link did not work.
Could a moderator delete this thread?

Last edited:
Here's a link to another forum with my ride report and pictures.

Lee: how come the jpeg tags are in German?

I managed to log into the RS forum, even though I haven't been in there in 10 years! I've got some catching up to do.

Last edited:
Lee: how come your the jpeg tags are in German?

I managed to log into the RS forum, even though I haven't been in there in 10 years! I've got some catching up to do.

Darn, so the report does not open without registering to the site?
If that's the case, I may try to redo the report here.
The site owner is from Germany and most of the members are from the UK.
Between some of the instructions in German and the UK slang it can get confusing at times :rofl
The site is only a couple years old.

I swear to God they still play John Denver's Rocky Mountain High on the radio in Colorado.
Most of us stand and take off out hats and put them over our hearts.
Every kid over the age of 8 knows all the lyrics.
Nick

Can people open my link and see the pictures without registering to the R1200RS forum?

Darn, so the report does not open without registering to the site?

The report opened for me, but with image tags instead of pics.

I used to be registered on the site when it was in the U.K. (I think). I seem to recall that about 2007 the site went down, then there was a re configuration of the IT platform, after which I could no longer log in, until yesterday.

At least you can copy and past the report here, and thanks.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back on the site, three RS's later. :)

The report opened for me, but with image tags instead of pics.

I used to be registered on the site when it was in the U.K. (I think). I seem to recall that about 2007 the site went down, then there was a re configuration of the IT platform, after which I could no longer log in, until yesterday.

At least you can copy and past the report here, and thanks.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back on the site, three RS's later. :)

You're thinking of a different site, the R1200RS site is only a few years old. A R12ooRS site was opened in the UK when the R1200RS came out in 2015 but it disappeared a couple years later.
This site will not let you copy and paste pictures.
I copied and pasted most of my text and reloaded pictures.

You're thinking of a different site, the R1200RS site is only a few years old...

Ah, I wonder if the site programmers acquired the old old RS registration list, because I'm in there, somehow. :)

And thanks for doing this. You two have had quite the riding year.

Back