• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

When will there be an R18 Forum section?

Based on some reports, the Guzzi V7 is around 430-lbs. That's, maybe, 60-lbs less than a R9T or 100lbs less than a R1200RS. I'm guessing that's as light as you're going to get...

I looked long and hard at the Guzzi when they first came out with their advertising, but they took so long to get them to the dealer that I gave up Up on them and went with the 9T Urban. Really happy with the T even at the 500 lbs as the weight is really balanced well. Easy for my 70 year old bones to pick up. Still, my heart skips a great when I see a v7 on the street.

Vibration is the result of imbalance and will accelerate fatigue failure. In other words, vibration is the result of poor design.

And Harley riders will love it!

Some people just don't understand! I understand it, but don't want it!

Also many people just love the sound of thumper bore bore engines. I sit on my deck in the evening and hear the sportbikes rolling up the entrance ramp to the interstate. Nothing gets to me more than a inline four cylinder running 12,000+ RPM. (Other than my wife in a sexy dress!)

Some guys like blondes, some like brunettes, others like redheads.

Back