• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to the Fold

wadet352

Having been a motor enthusiast from a very early age, primarily British, I find it curious that I am drawn into the BMW fold. It started 3 years ago with a test drive in a 330ci convertible. I was smitten. From there I bought a 330ci, a 335XI and then an X! 35. Having gotten my 4 wheel addiction satisfied, I proceeded to a 2010 F650GS. I have owned 2 motorcycles previously, BSA 441 Victors. At 71 I am trying to fill the bucket list and having just received the GS this last week am wondering what classes might be available through MOA to bring me up to speed. I have been a very happy member of BMWCCA for 3 years and am expecting the same level of enjoyment from BMW MOA. Best regards, Wade Treadway, Woodstock, VT.

Welcome from the west coast. My dad had many bikes in the past, two of which was a BSA 441 and one of the last BSA 500 singles. All his others were singles except a BMW 750/6 which he own for 24 years. Welcome:wave

Welcome!

Congrats on your new moto. My son has the same model and really likes it. Hopefully you will too!

Welcome, Wade, from the coast of Kansas. Glad you decided to join us, this is a fun and knowledgeable bunch of riders.

Back