• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Delavan, WI

equitarevento

Hi,

I am the proud owned of a 2020 R1250GS purchased in August. I've been riding for many years but this is my first BMW. Recently I've owned a FJR1300A, Tiger 800XC and a vintage RD350. Those have been sold to get one bike for all purposes. After riding this bike for the last month I now know I made the correct derision. I like Sport Touring and Adventure/Motocamping riding. I always take long trips out west each year (except this year, unfortunately) - through the Southwest during Late Spring, North of I-90 to the Pacific Coast in the Summer. I am the organizer of a motorcycle meetup site:

https://www.meetup.com/Lake-Geneva-Sport-Adventure-Tourers/

Maybe in 2021 the situation will improve so I can plan more rides. Glad to be part of your group.

Welcome from the coast of Kansas. I'm on my first BMW as well. Took me several years and lots of test rides to finally find the bike I wanted, but it is a great machine.

Good luck.

Hi, welcome from Newfoundland, we're opening a B&B for touring motorcycles if you want to come up this way. I have a couple of older Beemers to go with my KTM's. The R1100S was my dream bike for many years glad to finally have one.

When you decided to go BMW you went all in! Nice motorcycle. Of course, your previous are interesting motorcycles too.

Pic

Welcome and congrats on the bike! Share a pic or two if you can.

view.php

Hi, welcome from Newfoundland, we're opening a B&B for touring motorcycles if you want to come up this way. I have a couple of older Beemers to go with my KTM's. The R1100S was my dream bike for many years glad to finally have one.

Thank you. I am very happy with this new bike. It's faster than I thought it would be.

Someday I will get up there.

Welcome from the PNW. Tell us about the RD350. I had two in the past, a '72 and a '74 model.

Mine was a 1975 painted by the original owner to look like a 74. It was kept in a garage (barn) for many years and I bought it and just cleaned it up. No restoration - it is a survivor. No rips in the seat, no rust, no scratches. I sold it to an enthusiast from Mississippi on Cycle Trader who sent his son up to fetch the bike. Smooth transaction.

5ef7a5790b26c91a6925f8c7.jpg

Back