• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

You Know You’re gonna have Good Ride when:

...you can get your armored pants on over your boots without a struggle or any bad words...

... you get your gear all on and in the correct order the first time (gloves, ear plugs, sunglasses, helmet).

When you wife says Have Fun and text me if your going to be home for dinner!
That just happened to me today!
Nick

Pulling out of the garage early in the morning right at sunrise, the sky is a pastel red, and a light, cool fog is still hanging in the low grounds... with no particular place to go and no traffic.

...no one in the family needs you to pick up anything and you’re actually heading to your sailboat...about 1 1/2 hours away. Yes!

Good ride on a motorcycle? Don't remember ever having a bad one, all are good, some are freaking great.

If you are having bad rides on a motorcycle you are doing something wrong!

When your wife says Have Fun and text me if your going to be home for dinner!

Me too!!

That is my wife all the time, unless she happens to be going with me. She told me one time she knew when she married me there would always be a motorcycle in our garage, and she supports me fully with my hobby. I don't know if she counted on 3 bikes, which we now have, and she still is fully supportive. I'm a lucky individual. She has her quilting hobby, I'm addicted to motorbikes.

Our 40th is next August. :heart

Back