• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

You Know You’re gonna have Good Ride when:

When you wife says Have Fun and text me if your going to be home for dinner!
That just happened to me today!
Nick

My wife is usually with me, we have logged miles and she is with 80% of the time. The rest of the time she understands. One Saturday I was servicing my motorcycle and told her I was going for a ride. I ended up 120 miles away, visiting my dad. There are other unplanned rides, one shake down ride I got home 1,000 miles later. It will be 38 years for us.

There are relatively few of us that are blessed with a spouse that rides and likes to ride as much as we do. Annie and I are in West Yellowstone tonight for the last night of an eight day ride. We attended a Getaway in Utah and rode in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Nevada. So I guess that after 45 years I know I’m going to have a good ride when Annie “forces” me to go.

There are relatively few of us that are blessed with a spouse that rides and likes to ride as much as we do. Annie and I are in West Yellowstone tonight for the last night of an eight day ride. We attended a Getaway in Utah and rode in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and Nevada. So I guess that after 45 years I know I’m going to have a good ride when Annie “forces” me to go.

:thumb

Spouse

Nancy used to ride with me until my accident in 2000, after that, I wouldn't take the chance of her getting hurt.

We now have a BMW 335i convertible to drive together. St.

...you get your gear on (in the right order the first time) and get on the bike and it starts up first time and you pull away before you start to sweat!

you know you're gonna have a good ride:

when you have a choice of a perfectly running R1150RT or R90s. And dare I say, option C is a mint condition 6 speed Corvette.

Back