• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Finally ! Just in time for Autumn Moto~Camping ...

BlackSmith

Howdy good folks!
Well after saving up forever;
I was finally able to walk the mile to the dealership with and pluck down an envelope full of my hard~earned $ and ride away on my dream bike ...

BMW R 1200 GS Adventure !
imagejpeg2.jpg
I LOVE THIS BIKE ! It is the perfect bike for me. I've outgrown my dirtbikes & Dual sport thumpers. This is a massive beast like riding a Rhinoceros.

I'm 6'2" and have the seat set high where I like it. "You must be at least this tall to ride this ride " It's not for everybody & that's ok; it's perfect for.me.

I am planning my next Moto~Camping event and like a good campfire, I am completely stoked!

I hope to connect with BMW MOA folks & other Adventure riders. I've got lots of projects I'll be doing along the way like my podcast, writing, photo, videography, solar powered Camping product field tests, Sustainable Farm visits, Artist interviews & much more !

Feel free to connect...

Ride on!
��
Black Smith

Last edited:
Welcome from Newfoundland, we're opening a B&B for touring motorcycles so put us in your travel plans if the border ever opens.

Back