Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone Here Own The BMW Airflow Jacket?

BMW was recently clearing out older stock from their warehouse, as noted above. Aside from the previous-version Airflow jacket and pants noted above, they were also selling the previous-version GS Dry suit for $99 (jacket) and $59 (pants). I bought a GS Dry suit, as did five of my friends. The GS Dry suit originally sold for $1098, and we got it for $158. All dealers had access to these sale items. Some like Bob's BMW and Max BMW (where we bought ours) advertised the sales through email.
    Mark
    2015 R 1200 GS Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    BMW was recently clearing out older stock from their warehouse, as noted above. Aside from the previous-version Airflow jacket and pants noted above, they were also selling the previous-version GS Dry suit for $99 (jacket) and $59 (pants). I bought a GS Dry suit, as did five of my friends. The GS Dry suit originally sold for $1098, and we got it for $158. All dealers had access to these sale items. Some like Bob's BMW and Max BMW (where we bought ours) advertised the sales through email.
    Nuts. I get emails from Bobís and Max, but never saw this.
    2013 F700GS

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post

Damn, I paid full price for mine but did snag the Ralleye with the slicker for half off.