• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hansen's BMW in Oregon burned down

Hey all!

I'm now local (for just over a year now) to Hansen's and was on my way there to get some parts and advice on a /7 project when it burned last year.

I can report that ground has broken at the old site! Looks like the slab will be poured soon, if not already.

Hey all!

I'm now local (for just over a year now) to Hansen's and was on my way there to get some parts and advice on a /7 project when it burned last year.

I can report that ground has broken at the old site! Looks like the slab will be poured soon, if not already.

That is truly great news! :clap

Pardon me! I spoke a bit out of turn. While the Hansen's lot is fenced off, that's just for a staging area for the project next door. They're the one with the slab in progress.

Craig did say that the new shop is shovel-ready and should start really soon for a spring opening.

Despite still working out of a small shop in Medford, Hansen's continues to provide great customer service. Make sure to stop there if you're traveling through southern Oregon. Best to call ahead if you need a specific part to ensure they will have it there for you.

Back