Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hansen's BMW in Oregon burned down

Registered User RIDERR1150GSADV's Avatar
    That is great news for sure! Glad that things are moving along, and yes major kudos for them running a charity event!!!
    MOA # 108516
    Current ride 2018 R1200 GSA Triple Black
    Past rides '04 R1150RT, '05 K1200LT, '06 R1150GSA, ‘17 R1200RT

John see post #9 above.

Update on Hansen's BMW recovery

I received this email from Hansen's BMW today:

2021 New Beginning

2020 will forever awaken our memories but not like those of Christmas with “Visons of Sugar-Plums Dancing in your head”. We have all heard the details over and over again of the events that are affecting all our personal & business lives. The devastation of floods, hurricanes, tornado’s etc. and in our case fire, have added so much more to everyone’s plates. Even though we’ll get through our challenges, I’ve been struggling writing this email. Either I haven’t had the time, I’m tired or I haven’t been in the correct frame of mind to compose my words to share what has been going on. So much has happened since the fire, so many plans for the future, too many to share at once. So here is a quick update on Hansen’s Motorcycles re-opening.

We have purchased a lot of new equipment since the fire from, a tire changer & balancer, to motorcycle lifts, diagnostic computers, BMW OEM & personal tools etc. We began servicing BMW’s last September in my dad’s garage. Now Mason, Mark, Dave, Connie and I have set up a second temporary service department at 1284 Stowe Ave, Medford Oregon 97501. We are now scheduling service appointments for our local clientele by phone 541-535-3342 Tuesday through Thursday for the month of February. We are ready for most services, repairs, warranty or recalls, but be patient as we keep finding items we need and have to order. In March we’ll begin to expand our hours as needed and hope we’ll have everything to handle all your BMW needs by the Spring Season.

Until our new building goes up on S. Pacific Hwy Spring of 2022, we won’t have a showroom for motorcycles or accessories. We are selling 2021 BMW’s to our clients now, but they are all pre-sold and you need to allow time for me to find & get one delivered to Stowe Ave address.

Many of you have been affected by Covid-19, Disasters etc., and our hearts go out to you. A Big Thank You to all of you that have offered your help and condolences, it means a lot us.

Craig, Connie, Dave, Mark and Mason
    Greg Feeler
    Ambassador & amateur K-Bike collector, it seems
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

Quote Originally Posted by GREGFEELER View Post
    I received this email from Hansen's BMW today:

2021 New Beginning

2020 will forever awaken our memories but not like those of Christmas with “Visons of Sugar-Plums Dancing in your head”. We have all heard the details over and over again of the events that are affecting all our personal & business lives. The devastation of floods, hurricanes, tornado’s etc. and in our case fire, have added so much more to everyone’s plates. Even though we’ll get through our challenges, I’ve been struggling writing this email. Either I haven’t had the time, I’m tired or I haven’t been in the correct frame of mind to compose my words to share what has been going on. So much has happened since the fire, so many plans for the future, too many to share at once. So here is a quick update on Hansen’s Motorcycles re-opening.

We have purchased a lot of new equipment since the fire from, a tire changer & balancer, to motorcycle lifts, diagnostic computers, BMW OEM & personal tools etc. We began servicing BMW’s last September in my dad’s garage. Now Mason, Mark, Dave, Connie and I have set up a second temporary service department at 1284 Stowe Ave, Medford Oregon 97501. We are now scheduling service appointments for our local clientele by phone 541-535-3342 Tuesday through Thursday for the month of February. We are ready for most services, repairs, warranty or recalls, but be patient as we keep finding items we need and have to order. In March we’ll begin to expand our hours as needed and hope we’ll have everything to handle all your BMW needs by the Spring Season.

Until our new building goes up on S. Pacific Hwy Spring of 2022, we won’t have a showroom for motorcycles or accessories. We are selling 2021 BMW’s to our clients now, but they are all pre-sold and you need to allow time for me to find & get one delivered to Stowe Ave address.

Many of you have been affected by Covid-19, Disasters etc., and our hearts go out to you. A Big Thank You to all of you that have offered your help and condolences, it means a lot us.

Craig, Connie, Dave, Mark and Mason
    It is times like this when the absence of a "Like" or "Thumbs-Up" button on this forum is really apparent.
    The only dumb question is the unasked question!

Team Pterodactyl - When we ride, we ride!

Thumbs up here.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnsd View Post
    It is times like this when the absence of a "Like" or "Thumbs-Up" button on this forum is really apparent.
    Here it is!
    Greg Feeler
    Ambassador & amateur K-Bike collector, it seems
    1972 R75/5, 1990 K75, 1990 K1, 1992 K75S, 2003 K1200RS

And another...
    Larry Gregerson; Bend, OR
    MOA #93031

okay