• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Eagle Generation Three 7” LED h add Lo headlight

ADAMLIVI

Just fabed an aluminum adapter ring for an Eagle Lighting 7” led headlight. More light, less juice with a cool Tron vibe. Will try to write it up.

3672C7E5-F7AC-488B-A2C6-4E423B29F4F3.jpeg

Adam Livingston
The Journey Continues
BMWON September 2007
http://www.adamlivingston.com

Last edited:
Welcome! Does look futuristic! Looking forward to a description as well as info on the bike! :wave

And he's published! Nice...the MOA online archives don't quite go back that far...yet...

Mods

It is very enjoyable to re read your article in the ON. Thank you for providing a link back to it.

We are truly blessed with a plethora of upgrades we can do to our airheads now a day. Upgrades that don't ruin the bike but enhance them.

Checking your list of mods, I can click off the same mods on my two airheads. To be honest, each and everyone I have done to my bikes has been a positive improvement in either handling, comfort or visibility.

While I have not yet installed any kind of navigation system or entertainment system, I will never say I won't in the future.

Nice to get ideas, cheers and have a great ride, St.

Current Nav/entertainment solution

Thanks Steven. Hers the current setup. Combined with AirPods Pro is very satisfying. 296DB433-DA78-4DA8-874A-EB89A8DEEF5E.jpeg

Nice

Nice and neat, the way I like things. I just ordered a Beeline device for my bike. It will be interesting to see how it works out. St.

I wish someone more capable than me would come up with a /5 LED headlight plug 'n play.....

/5 led

I took a look at the /5 exploded view and don't see why a similar adapter ring solution would not work. Perhaps different dimensions for the adapter but the same principle.

I took a look at the /5 exploded view and don't see why a similar adapter ring solution would not work. Perhaps different dimensions for the adapter but the same principle.

True but the problem is the odd smaller diameter of the headlight.

How about?

So, have you tried one of the LED replacement bulbs available? Not sure if they make one to fit but on my RS and RT, it is how I went LED headlight. St.

True but the problem is the odd smaller diameter of the headlight.

The adapter I made is about 30 mm wide, if the /5 is smaller than the /7 by more than 30 mm then you could look at their 5 1/2 model as opposed to the 7" version.