• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Need Some Help - - F700GS Tail-Lighting Issue

The R1200/1250 series comes with catered food service. Pretty much limited to sauerbraten or braunschweiger with sauerkraut, black bread.... and beer, lots of beer. Makes for an interesting breakfast.

Vark,

The same license plate light and housing are used on the F650GS, F700GS, F800GS, K1200R and S, K1300R and S, R1200R and S, S1000RR among others.

So BMW tried to work this special feature into a big swath of the line-up. The Bavarian engineers are so darned clever.

The R1200/1250 series comes with catered food service. Pretty much limited to sauerbraten or braunschweiger with sauerkraut, black bread.... and beer, lots of beer. Makes for an interesting breakfast.

Ha! I see. Apparently built-in camp stoves are so yesterday. Nothing but the best for the big GS models!

My '13 F800GS didn't seem to be hot after a ~200 mile ride yesterday, but I didn't feel around the whole assembly. I'll go ride some more today and report back. Too bad I lent my infrared thermometer to my boss last week - hopefully it's still earning brownie points :)

Back