• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

promotional benefits PIN number location?

walt3022

Accompanying my new membership card was a page touting KOA Value Kard Rewards. The text says "Find your promotional pin in your MOA MEMBER PROFILE then go to the KOA VALUE KARD REWARDS site...." I don't find any such pin in my profile. Where is it?

When you login to the main MOA website, you should drop into your registration information for the MOA. One of the tabs is My Profile. Click on that. On that page is a line for the KOA pin...mine is 7 digits. I suspect that's what you are looking for.

Went to the KOA website and entered the promo code. Not recognized. Went back to my profile. Verified the code was as reported. Returned to KOA website and entered promo code again. Not recognized. This program is not ready for prime time. I will find other rabbit holes in which to waste my time.

Went to the KOA website and entered the promo code. Not recognized. Went back to my profile. Verified the code was as reported. Returned to KOA website and entered promo code again. Not recognized. This program is not ready for prime time. I will find other rabbit holes in which to waste my time.

Copy this post and then use the HELP button at the top of the page and paste it in. They will help you get your number.
OM

Walt -

When you say "not recognized", what does that mean? I just copied/pasted my pin number into the KOA benefits link at - https://valuekard.com/bmwmoa17/ - and when I put the pin in, I got a green check mark out to the right. You're not getting the check mark? If not, then I'd contact the office when you have some time.

the link here is the key and it works.

Walt -

When you say "not recognized", what does that mean? I just copied/pasted my pin number into the KOA benefits link at - https://valuekard.com/bmwmoa17/ - and when I put the pin in, I got a green check mark out to the right. You're not getting the check mark? If not, then I'd contact the office when you have some time.

This link listed above worked. Don't go to the general koa rewards site.

I don't think it matters if you're in Canada. I used the KOA pin a couple of years ago, and it worked fine. To be clear - you have to go to the bmwmoa.org tab, sign in, and go to your profile. You can't get at it from the forum page. Then scroll down, and you should see it part way down in the list of your other personal info, but before the Anonymous Book section.

Back