• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Bumble BEE is back!

EUGENE

Well sort of. The '40 years GS Edition" 2021 F750/850 come in black/yellow like the old bumble bee.
What do you think of them?:ear

Meh... I hate to crap on someone's hard-fought design, cause I don't know anything... seems like they just put on some different colored hand guards, some stickers and a few seat accents. I'm surprised they didn't carry it over to the fork covers, lower plastic or even to the beak? The original bumblebees (to me) felt more like a cohesive design

This all coming from a guy with a bright yellow tank bag on a white bike and a neon green helmet and Aerostich suit...

2021-BMW-F850GS-40-years-edition-2.jpg

Looks a lot like a V-Strom, except for the silver part.
That and the V-Strom is made in Japan, of course.

I don't hate it, but I am glad my GSA sports the Rallye colours. As for the colour matched hand guards (wind deflectors), they would not look any better than the black ones sitting in the box in my attic after being replaced with proper protective ones.

I'd like to see the silver side panels in the yellow, that would really pop.

Back