• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

WTF is going on at Aerostich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None are as excellent and absurd as "I wear a face diaper because of COVID," but we endeavor to try.
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 2.54.09 PM.png
Believe what you like. To paraphrase the New Hampshire state motto: "Live free, then die." :wave

But, please, do not spread it to me on your way out!

Voni
Masking up to respect your right to live

View attachment 81007
Believe what you like. To paraphrase the New Hampshire state motto: "Live free, then die." :wave

Why, thank you! I’m quite accustomed to believing what I choose, but I feel better about it knowing I have your permission.

Imagine a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know you have it.

In other news, what do you say you do some quick math for us? What’s 233,650/9,477,239? I can lend you my abacus if you’d like.

And, in case you missed it, no one here gets out alive. Like every man, you’re gonna die. Wanna live in irrational fear? Be my guest. You get busy dying if you like; I’ll be busy living—face-diaper-free—until my number is called.

It confounds me that any of the face-diaper clan would swing a leg over a motorcycle. Seems something of a juxtaposition to me. But, hey, to each their own...no, wait, I forgot; the face-diaper enthusiasts can’t abide that ethos. The urge to force others to comply is too strong with that breed.

Why, thank you! I’m quite accustomed to believing what I choose, but I feel better about it knowing I have your permission.

In other news, what do you say you do some quick math for us? What’s 233,650/9,477,239? I can lend you my abacus if you’d like.

And, in case you missed it, no one here gets out alive. Like every man, you’re gonna die. Wanna live in irrational fear? Be my guest. You get busy dying if you like; I’ll be busy living—face-diaper-free—until my number is called.

It confounds me that any of the face-diaper clan would swing a leg over a motorcycle. Seems something of a juxtaposition to me. But, hey, to each their own...no, wait, I forgot; the face-diaper enthusiasts can’t abide that ethos. The urge to force others to comply is too strong with that breed.

That’s the spirit! :scratch

Reminds me of a minefield warning sign I saw one time.
OM

And this latest has what to do with Aerostich?

If folks wish to deny good scientific and medical facts so be it. But start a new thread or better yet go join a different forum.

And this latest has what to do with Aerostich?

If folks wish to deny good scientific and medical facts so be it. But start a new thread or better yet go join a different forum.

Do show us the good scientific and medical evidence of the face diaper as an effective prophylactic against transmission of COVID.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmp2006372

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”

https://rationalground.com/mask-charts/

https://rationalground.com/more-mask-charts/

I have come to find that “scientific” has become a catchword used by those who have zero understanding of same.

Meanwhile, hysteria often has a negative impact on commerce. And it may explain delays at Aerostich. All of my interactions with them—all pre-anti-factual, face-diaper histrionics— have been perfectly satisfactory. I have noted that the fact-free, anti-science hysteria has had a deleterious effect on some of my other commercial transactions.

Really brings the room together, huh? The magic of linkage and causality. You’re welcome.

Last edited:
Do show us the good scientific and medical evidence of the face-diaper as an effective prophylactic against transmission of COVID.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmp2006372

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”

https://rationalground.com/mask-charts/

https://rationalground.com/more-mask-charts/

I have come to find that “scientific” has become a catchword used by those who have zero understanding of same.

Meanwhile, hysteria often has a negative impact on commerce. And it may explain delays at Aerostich. All of my interactions with them—all pre-anti-factual, face-diaper histrionics— have been perfectly satisfactory. I have noted that the fact-free, anti-science hysteria has had a deleterious effect on some of my other commercial transactions.

Really brings the room together, huh? The magic of linkage and causality. You’re welcome.

And this has what to do with Aerostich.

I think a QAnon forum might be a better place for this stuff.

Why not try another epithet? Surrender accepted.

So, you see where it says Aerostich in that last masterful handling of your nonsense? That’s what it has to do with Aerostich.

The rest is simply me exposing how super-sciency you are.

Why not try another epithet? Surrender accepted.

So, you see where it says Aerostich in that last masterful handling of your nonsense? That’s what it has to do with Aerostich.

The rest is simply me exposing how super-sciency you are.

When NFL teams lose draft picks and are fined multiple thousand of dollars for mask violations it makes a fellow wonder. But carry on. Meanwhile I am loving Pennsylvania and Georgia. Not to mention Nevada and Arizona. Carry on. Have fun.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ed-draft-pick-coivd-19-violations/6182916002/

WunderLINQ COVID Hysteria.png

Quintuple masks will fix WunderLINQ logistics issues caused by hysterical nonsense. It's patriotism.

Or the virus will flatten itself (and flare again, as viruses do; it's how they roll), irrespective of State dictates.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new-cases-50-states

Flatten.png

Huh. Looks like symmetry, irrespective of Statist hysteria in certain locations.

WTF is going on at Blackbox Embedded? Foolishness and the people who support it, that's what.

Who's denying facts now?

View attachment 81007
Believe what you like. To paraphrase the New York state motto: "Kill nursing home residents because everyone likes an irrational and totally unfounded panic that kills old people dead. Nobel prizes all around!" :wave

But, please, do not spread it to me on your way out!

Voni
Masking up to respect your right to logistics issues.

Thanks, friends. You done good (on opposite day).

Face-diaper enthusiasts unite!

Save yourselves; the rest of us are all grown up.

Bonus facts for super "sciency" COVIDIAN worshippers:

• Infected U.S. ≈27,483,187
  • Dead infected U.S. ≈480,567
  • Math for Dummies ≈0.0174858541696784 (1.7%).

Well done, kids. We’re all gonna die, virtually none of us from THE VIRUS.

You're welcome.

Face-diaper-free since March 2020.

Malo periculosam quam quietum servitium (that's Latin for: keep your bogus mask religion to yourself; it doesn't work, and it slowed down BMW moto accessory delivery).

Wow! Let us know how you feel when you get covid.

Good comeback, chief.

So, it mostly feels like the flu. Ask me how I know. Also, ask the 98+% of “victims” in the U.S. They’ll broadly tell you the same, I’d guess...cuz uhhhhh...that’s how it works. I recommend chicken soup, but that’s just me.

Let us know how you feel when you get road rash...or when you bite it on a double black diamond run.

Life is dangerous, doc. If you ride a bike (or ski), trust me, that’s how you like it.

Sciency kids. They’re the most fun.

Please drive through.

Interesting facts: The population of Florida and New Zealand are approximately equal. Florida has had just over 28,000 deaths from Covid 19. New Zealand has just had its 25th death. But you see, their officials and citizens took the pandemic serieous when Florida's did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back