• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from Hudson Valley!

kyylieeeeee

Hi all! New to BMW, still fairly new to riding. After 10k miles on a 250cc Suzuki and then renting a BMW F700GS in Ireland, I fell in love HARD. Picked up a 2015 F700GS earlier this summer on a bit of an impulse decision.
I cannot stress enough how much I don't know what I am doing, nor do I have any proper tools to service this thing :D But half the fun is figuring it out, right?! Recently bought a house with a garage, so time to start filling with bikes and tools.
Having a blast riding through the Catskills, Adirondacks, and mid-Hudson region so far this summer.
Cheers!

Welcome from Newfoundland. Many folks here will tell you to go and get more rider training for whatever type of riding you plan to do. There are very helpful people on here to answer any questions you have and lots of youtube videos on maintenance and how to fix stuff. Tons of aftermarket support for those bikes to let you farkle it up to your heart's delight. Have fun!

Back