• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photos in Private Messages

72r60/7

I don’t have the same options to install a photo into a Private Message as I do in a regular Post.

How do I install a photo, from a photo Library, into a Private Message ?

Charlie

I don’t have the same options to install a photo into a Private Message as I do in a regular Post.

How do I install a photo, from a photo Library, into a Private Message ?

Charlie

This came up a while ago..... If I remember, you can’t directly upload a picture into a PM. You can use the IMG tags around a picture you want to link in from another source.
OM

Gary's right. When I tried to use the picture icon in the tool bar to upload a picture to a PM, this is the dialog box I got. As you can see, you can only put in a URL for an image that exists somewhere on a photo sharing site.
PMPic.jpg

Back