• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2020 650 GT ground clearance

jmonegan

My new C 650GT is on a ship coming from Germany and I need to know the ground clearance of it for trailering. Can't find it anywhere. Could someone please measure it for me?

Thank you
Jim

I did a little looking around and couldn’t find any spec on ground clearance. I have a feeling that it was a dimension that wasn’t thought of to be a real factor. Might be good to wait until you could see how yours actually works out.
Very nice looking. I hear they are a great way to motorcycle. Good luck with it. Post a picture when you take delivery.
OM

My new C 650GT is on a ship coming from Germany and I need to know the ground clearance of it for trailering. Can't find it anywhere. Could someone please measure it for me?

Thank you
Jim

Which of the three color choices are you going for on your new scooter?:)
Which state do you live in?

Which of the three color choices are you going for on your new scooter?:)
Which state do you live in?

Eugene, I currently live in Dunedin, FL. However, I lived in Gig Harbor for 3 year, 2008 - 2011. Do you ever stop at the Hi U Heehee or 7 Seas Brewing?

Jim

Eugene, I currently live in Dunedin, FL. However, I lived in Gig Harbor for 3 year, 2008 - 2011. Do you ever stop at the Hi U Heehee or 7 Seas Brewing?

Jim

You must have been in the military?
Yes been to Hi U Heehee's last year.
No to 7 Seas Brewing yet. Move here 4years ago in retirement for grandkids.

Back