• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1200RS Rear Bag Guard/bars?

gsinnc

Does anyone know if there are any case protection bars available for the R1200RS? A good buddy just bought a pristine 2016 RS and since he is new to the BMW world I am helping him farkle it. I have the Iliim Works rear side case guards on my RT but can't find any for the RS. It is fun helping him spend his $$ !!

Thanks in advance !

I have not seen any on a RS.
It's too bad BMW does not sell the rubber lid protectors like we had on our K1200RS bags.

I have not seen any on a RS.
It's too bad BMW does not sell the rubber lid protectors like we had on our K1200RS bags.

HA ... looking for something like that was going to be my plan "b"

I assumed if anyone would know it would be you Lee since I knew you ride a RS.

I will keep searching though.

Thanks

HA ... looking for something like that was going to be my plan "b"

I assumed if anyone would know it would be you Lee since I knew you ride a RS.

I will keep searching though.

Thanks

Keep looking, and if you find a good plan B option let me know.

Pretty sure the R and RS share a tail, so you may want to include the R in your search. I run without bags so haven't been looking into rear crash bars.

Back