• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rear wheel bearings

romoto

After replacing the chain and sprockets on my 2013 G650GS, I took it for a short ride and half a block from the garage I heard a grinding noise... I took the rear wheel apart and one of the bearing was completely shot. The bike has under 20K and had the last service done at 16K. So no BDR for me for a while until I get it fixed. I was looking at this :

http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/900314402/_Vid48661975s75

But I would like your suggestions on any brand/supplier that you might recommend for the bearing kit.

Thanks in advance for all the answers and comments!

Check the thread I started down in the “Similar Threads” pane below. There is some good information.
OM

Check the thread I started down in the “Similar Threads” pane below. There is some good information.
OM

Thanks for the suggestions. I did read them and they were helpful. I'm hoping that more answers from other members might point me in the right direction. After further inspection, it seems that I need to also get new spacers and a new axle. So more parts hunting coming up... LOL

Back