• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Noob here.. First motorcycle should be a?

Is a 750 GS a good beginner bike?

• Total voters
Good you found something, let us know the first time you drop it.:ha

Lmao 950 miles in and so far so good. Getting crash bars next week and might do a clear film to protect the paint. I brushed up against a wall when parking in an alley and almost had a heart attack. I'd be soooo pissed if I drop it 😂

Lmao 950 miles in and so far so good. Getting crash bars next week and might do a clear film to protect the paint. I brushed up against a wall when parking in an alley and almost had a heart attack. I'd be soooo pissed if I drop it 😂

The first time you drop your new bike you are so mad at yourself that you can't look at the bike for days. But, then you realize the tiny little scratch that at first looked like the broad side of a barn is really only a few millimeters long and isn't noticeable until you get you nose right on it. And then you remember that you could have kept you bike perfect by leaving it in the garage, but that really isn't the point. You got it to ride, see the world, and collect stories to tell, and that both you and the bike will likely come back from each adventure with something to show for it. And that's exactly how it should be.

The first time you drop your new bike you are so mad at yourself that you can't look at the bike for days. But, then you realize the tiny little scratch that at first looked like the broad side of a barn is really only a few millimeters long and isn't noticeable until you get you nose right on it. And then you remember that you could have kept you bike perfect by leaving it in the garage, but that really isn't the point. You got it to ride, see the world, and collect stories to tell, and that both you and the bike will likely come back from each adventure with something to show for it. And that's exactly how it should be.

That brought a tear to my eye. Jkjk

I love the way you see it. Can't wait to drop it now! Lmao na I get it. Used to be that way riding my dirt bike. In a sense it adds character lol

That brought a tear to my eye. Jkjk

I love the way you see it. Can't wait to drop it now! Lmao na I get it. Used to be that way riding my dirt bike. In a sense it adds character lol

Wait until you see how quick a new helmet goes looking for the asphalt :p
OM

This is one of my tank guards, how many times do you think this bike has taken a nap?:ha
IMG_2484_heic-L.jpg

Back