• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Glenlivet senses a gap in his routine

glenfiddich

TravelsWithBarley.com
My furry navigator sensed last month that we should be somewhere on the road. He nosed around the bins of clothing and camp gear, sniffed my riding boots a lot, and ran to the sidecar every time I opened the garage. He doesn't understand "Next Year," so twice a week we go for a ride to keep in the habit, stop at his favorite lakes and streams, sometimes share ice cream.

Next year, Little Bug. We'll go out long next year...

FILE5653.jpgFILE5664.jpg

Pete: Thanks for the update on Glenlivet. Just read the other day about your experience picking him up in Wisconsin and flying home and your life with him since. Be well and stay healthy so you can go on that long ride "next year."

Thanks for the update!

Most pets have a difficult time understanding why their humans are home so much.. The proliferation of pet photos and videos is quite telling of the times we live in... Cats in particular have it hard, as their plans for world domination have also been put on hold....:rofl:rofl

Back