• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

One-Piece Motorcycling Suit Worn by Rider in Forum Header Photo?

vark

I am curious if anyone happens to know the brand and/or model of gear worn by the rider of the big GS pictured in the current forum header photo? I am asking because I am considering purchasing a one-piece riding suit and looking for affordable recommendations. Here is the photo in case it gets replaced:

Attachments

• forumhead4.jpg
    forumhead4.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 704
Agreed it's too complex a colour scheme for their gear but I can't think of another brand doing one piece. Custom suit?

Yeah custom could be a possibility, based on how it coordinates with the helmet. Custom is not in my budget.:thumb

I hear you there but looking at the pic the number of panels in that suit makes me think not Aerostitch but I could be wrong, I'm guessing too complicated for their philosophy of construction. But again I can't think of another manufacturer. If it were me I would definitely be starting with Aerostitch as I know the quality of their goods and I've had a look at their gear. Sometimes you can get good deals on stuff they have in stock, worth getting n touch with them to see what they have.

Here's a shot of ScarySharkFace on ADV in his one piece Aero, he found it a great piece of kit.
i-3zTqzHP-L.jpg

I hear you there but looking at the pic the number of panels in that suit makes me think not Aerostitch but I could be wrong, I'm guessing too complicated for their philosophy of construction. But again I can't think of another manufacturer. If it were me I would definitely be starting with Aerostitch as I know the quality of their goods and I've had a look at their gear. Sometimes you can get good deals on stuff they have in stock, worth getting n touch with them to see what they have.

Here's a shot of ScarySharkFace on ADV in his one piece Aero, he found it a great piece of kit.
i-3zTqzHP-L.jpg

I've never seen that version of an Aerostich One-piece

Back