Thread: Thank you Team Oregon & BMWMOA

Thank you Team Oregon & BMWMOA

Monday I took the Team Oregon Advanced Riding Techniques class (first time was 5 years ago) in Canby, OR.

Great class - the 2.5 hr classroom session was held the night before as a Zoom meeting due to COVID-19.

4+ hours on the track. Good times...

Thank you Team Oregon - great instructors...and thank you BMWMOA Foundation for the Paul B. Memorial Scholarship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rangemaster; 06-27-2020 at 07:50 PM.

It's great to hear that TEAM Oregon is back in business. I took the Advanced Rider Techniques course a couple of years ago. Great course content, great friendly instructors, and just plain good fun.

Now that you've taken the Advanced Riding Course you're eligible to take the Cornering Clinic. It's also done at Pat's Acres. It's a half day of guided lapping sessions with the same knowledgeable friendly instructors. I did it last year on my RT. More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

I was bummed because the early season sessions had been cancelled due to the pandemic. Now I see that they have sessions scheduled for July 27 and August 24. Woo Hoo! Maybe I'll see you at one of them.
    Bob Stewart
    Salem, OR

2018 RT

Stooie:

Yes, COVID-19 played havoc with training.

I was going to try for the Precision maneuvering clinic but itís not back on the schedule yet...so the Corning Clinic might be next.

If I sign up for it Iíll PM you & see if our schedules match.

Ride safe!
    Gregg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=rangemaster;1210425]Monday I took the Team Oregon Advanced Riding Techniques class (first time was 5 years ago) in Canby, OR.

Great class - the 2.5 hr classroom session was held the night before as a Zoom meeting due to COVID-19.

4+ hours on the track. Good times...

Thank you Team Oregon - great instructors...and thank you BMWMOA for the Paul B. Memorial Scholarship!

ACTUALLY the Paul B Scholarship is provided by the BMW MOA Foundation. The Foundation is a 501c(3) tax exempt corporation that has license to use the BMW MOA name. It is a not part of the BMW MOA corporation.

Glad you enjoyed the training. Last year the Foundation provided training assistance to over 650 riders.
    Chuck Manley
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '17 R12GSA (Outlaw Spirit)

chasman:

Right you are! Hard for me to read sometimes when Iím still grinning so big from a day at the track

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know! Who doesn't grin after a great day at the track?
    Chuck Manley
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '17 R12GSA (Outlaw Spirit)