• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Trade LOW seat for HIGH seat for the G650GS?

tim10025

Hello, I have the stock seat for a 2015 g650gs, mint condition. It is too low for me. Anyone want to trade for a HIGH seat that would fit the g650gs?

Welcome to the forum!
We like to keep “want to buy”, “want to sell”, “want to trade” postings off the main forum area. This is because there is no “cleanup” and a few years from now someone could see this post and try to “trade” with you.

Other than that, enjoy the forum and in a while, one of the Moderators will delete your post.
Good luck.
Enjoy!
Gary

Thanks for letting me know, where should I post the message?

Welcome to the forum!
We like to keep “want to buy”, “want to sell”, “want to trade” postings off the main forum area. This is because there is no “cleanup” and a few years from now someone could see this post and try to “trade” with you.

Other than that, enjoy the forum and in a while, one of the Moderators will delete your post.
Good luck.
Enjoy!
Gary

Back