• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello everyone

fatherhaynes

I am a former BMWMOA member who is returning.

I have an '77 R100 with a Velorex sidecar, and '92 K75S with a Hannigan fairing, and a '95 R11GS.

I used to ride a lot and was a regular at rallies in the 80's and 90's. Life got in the way, and there were children to raise. I kept the motorcycles and now that we are empty nest(ish), I am committed to getting them operational again. My wife got me the membership as a wedding anniversary present. So here I am.

Here is a picture from when I was still riding and getting to rallies on the off chance someone recognizes me.

Take care... Tom

Attachments

• TEH_BMWMOA.jpg
    TEH_BMWMOA.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 67
Hola Tom! Good to see ya back this way!

Hope you're planning some ADVentures this summer... It's been an Awkward year thus far, but the entire summer is in front of us all at this point in June - just don't consider leaving the contiguous-48...

Happy Trails! :wave
HSV-Phil + HSV-Karen

A recent visit to Monte Sano State Park above Huntsville
Monte-Sano.jpeg

Back